Welcome to Henry Halstead

The company originated from a manufacturing base in 1880 and moved into distribution in the early 1970s. The Preston head office and the North East Branch at Boldon are located in excellent premises, directly bounded by the main motorway networks. Its history and reputation for service is unsurpassed within its sector and continues to be enhanced and acknowledged as superior to its competitors. Read more

Case Studies

Alexander Dennis Plaxton Group Explorer Group